Hi! My name is Ed! I am excited to start this project as the variety of web 2.0 tools to explore is enormous! I personally would like to explore the full potential of all these tools and also note the web 2.0 tools that I find unnecessary or difficult.
Here is a screen shot of the Geocities website. source:http://museum.uka.ru/eng/geocities/
Hi Ed! How are you finding the different Web 2.0 tools? I agree with you that it is important to assess the benefits, problems and uses of each of them as we try them out. It will be interesting to look at how certain tools are used in different ways by people in their personal lives as opposed to by organisations for professional purposes and how that line becomes blurred in Web 2.0. I will be interested to read your assessments.
ReplyDeleteHi Elizabeth! So far I'm finding a comfortable methodology in working with the Web 2.0 tools. I have yet to explore all of them but I am slowly working my way through the tools.
DeleteHello Ed,
ReplyDeleteI hope you are enjoying your Blogging experience. I am new to the wonderful world of the Blog, so I hope to also gain much experience from experimenting with various Web 2.0 tools. Good luck with it all and may the force be with you...
Hi Stuart,
DeleteThanks! Has the world of The Blog been wonderful to you? Good luck and maybe the force be with you!